Remarkable Life. Remarkable Living.
Halifax's upscale apartments are minutes from downtown and just a short walk to the city's largest shopping centre.
The building is a stunning addition to the neighbourhood, and an impressive tribute to Halifax's history, in a gorgeous park-like environment.
A delicately crafted, landscaped terrace creates a stunning setting for these carefully designed units.
Named after the Halifax hero Vincent Coleman, the Vincent Coleman offers stunning bachelor, one-, two-, and three-bedroom units.
With large balconies, 6 modern appliances, hardwood and ceramic tile flooring, and underground parking, the building offers upscale apartments in a gorgeous, park-like setting.
- 1, 2, 3 bedroom, and studio apartments
- Minutes from downtown
- Large balconies
- Near public transit stops
- Gym in building
- Heat and water included
- 6 modern appliances
- Next to Halifax Shopping Centre
- Large kitchens with granite countertops
- Fiber optic network support
- Secure Entrance with Fob-based access system
- Underground parking available
- Video surveillance
- Fitness Room (equipped with weights, weight machines, and brand new cardio equipment)
Vincent Coleman was a train dispatcher who was killed in the Halifax Explosion, along with 2,000 citizens of Halifax and Dartmouth.
Upon learning that one of the ships burning in the harbour was full of munitions (causing the explosion that devastated the city), he returned to the dispatch office to send a telegram to stop the trains that were headed toward city’s core.
This heroic act cost him his life, and he is now remembered as one of the Halifax’s greatest heroes of the disaster.
Want to find out more about the Vincent Coleman? Contact us here:
- Building Manager: 1-902-818-1812
- Property Manager: 1-902-789-1441